Thursday, March 15, 2012

#5-Flowing With The Wind

As spring approaches, we are all itching to shed away our heavy winter wardrobe for something lighter. This spring I see that light & flowing garments seem to be big. I personally find that a flowy dress or skirt is very liberating/comfortable as well as stylish.A flowy dress can be paired with heels, flats & even sneakers. You can accessorize with a bright jewelry or a bold clutch. 
Fret not ladies, spring is almost here & you'll be flowing with the wind in no time.   
 
Saucyglossie.com

Cupcakesandcashmere.com

Cupcakesandcashmere.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the flowy garments that you've picked for spring along with the colors. Really good blog selection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the flowy skirt! It's such a great staple piece. My favorite is the image from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't wait for the spring to come. It seems warm one day and cold again another day. I've bought some skirts that I just don't have a chance to wear!

    ReplyDelete